From: "Mark Souders" <MRS954@xxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:53 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Winter Storage

Hello,
I'm also faced with the necessity of storing my 64 300 outside. The barn across the street, where I stored my car in the past is being torn down to make room for houses. While my 300H stays in a nice warm garage?at the house, the 64 will have to be kept outside for the winter months (unless there's a buyer out there). I need to store the car on my patio, which is a concrete slab. I have a good cover for it but I'm wondering if I should?add a tarp over the cover or let it breathe? There will probably be times when it will be covered with a few inches of snow, and of course, it will get wet and that moisture will most likely freeze on it overnight. What would you do?

Thanks,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA