From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Leahy
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Chrysler300 list
Subject: [Chrysler300] sick horns

i saw something fly by this list server that told what to dump into
sick horns.

but i forgot what it was.

i have concluded that my horns need dousching out.

please remind me what it was.

thank you

billlllll in sunny kennewick washington / and i did take my 57 for a
ride today in the sun / yahoooo

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links