[Chrysler300] Two reminders

Now that the Fall meet is over, some of you may be snowbirding it down
South.  Please let me know when you leave and give me your address.  Our
bulk mail system for newsletters/NewsFlites do not forward mail.

The 300C stamps will be out soon.  Is anyone able to purchase just the 300
stamp and not have the other 4 Brand X car stamps tag along?  Our Post
Office says we have to buy the whole roll with 5 different cars.  Let me
know if you can get a better deal.  We might even look at pre-stamped post
cards if we can just have the 300 on it.  I know some of you guys collect
stamps, so tell me if you think it is worth all this to have your membership
card sent to you with a 300 stamp on the envelope.

Thanks and Happy Three Hundreding
Gloria Moon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional