Re: [Chrysler300] Spring Lancaster Meet-Rockin' 300s

Re: [Chrysler300] Spring Lancaster Meet-Rockin' 300s

 OK Tony,
Some suggestions for the Rockin' 300s CD

C.C. Rider.........C300 or 300C
Love Potion 59.......300E
Let's G, Let's G, Let's G.......300G
60 F'in Minute Man.........300F

 The B's are Back in Town..........300B

 Save the Last D for Me...........300D
or
Mama Said (there'd be D's like this) ............300D
(All that's left is a) Band of Gold............'70 Hurst

Maybe include for kicks;
The Great Pretender..............300M

"Ready for incoming"......
John Cote