[Chrysler300] karps

ok. i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea. i dont mean to chastise the
companys workmanship or service. im saying they leave no option other than full
purchase price. no break for the little guy thats trying to keep the costs as
 minimal as he can. car collecting and restoration shouldnt be just for
people  with more money than brains it should be like it always has been if you
have the  brains you dont have to have the big money. it just seems to me like
they lost  the love for what theyre doing and are consumed by the money making
is all. but  if theyre a good company then they deserve to get paid for what
they do. im over  it now.

deal here.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional