From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Mayer
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:42 AM
To: Chrysler300club Broadcast
Subject: [Chrysler300] Meet Registration

Good Day Club Members,

Please send your MEET REGISTRATIONS to Gloria Moon as quickly as you
can. The MEET REGISTRATION deadline is but three weeks away, and
Bill and I have stuff to do that is dependent on your registering
with Gloria. Gloria is the one who provides us with names for name
tags. Gloria is the one who gives us numbers for the banquet.
Gloria is the one who indicates how many meet folders to make.

REGISTERING FOR THE MEET with Gloria is Important. As one final bit
of encouragement, know that if you don't register with Gloria in a
timely way, Bill or I will TELEPHONE YOU, and tell Maine stories
incessantly until you do register. Think about that & REGISTER!

Thank you.

Your Meet Hosts,

Doug & BIll.

<*> Your email settings: