[Chrysler300] torsion bar boots on a 57

i ordered new boots for the torsion bars on my c and went to install them
today. the boots fit the bar perfect but the end they go on rests on the
crossmember. is there something missing? did they even come on 57s? there were  none
on it when i took it apart. it would be nice to have them on to prevent  road
grime from getting in the end of the adjustment housing. anyone have any
hints? thanx in advance

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional