From: "moparpjf@xxxxxxx" <moparpjf@xxxxxxx>
To: MRS954@xxxxxxx; m.ostrowski@xxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Traveling to Maine 300 meet

Matt, et al.

When we are going to Maine, we always stop overnight at the Daniel
Webster Inn in Sandwich, Mass. I will have to look at a map, but I am afraid that
takes us outside of your route, since we then go straight up the coast. You
would know better than I since you live up there, Otherwise, we would be glad
to join the pack. By the way, on which day are you planning to arrive in Booth
bay?

Regards,

Pete Fitch

************ **Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for