[Chrysler300] Thoughts of John

    We talk about our 300's going to the graveyard; so many of them are
there now. I personally think there was a huge sigh of relief when they
learned John was on his way. I know Eleanor greeted John in the
hospitality room, smiling and asking how his trip was. Marlou was there
also, eager for her first trip down the strip in a newly restored 300D ~
courtesy of John. The cars are relieved to have something else going on
besides eternal chrome polishing by my dad, Bob Dupin, who has been
doing so for the last 36 years.  Heck, even WPC himself and Mr. Exner
are stopping by to visit!  And for a 4-footed friend, my Beautiful Brute
met him with the warmth so well know by Boston Terrier people.  John is
in good company; we are the ones missing him so.

    John, see you in Maine for I know you will be there.

Elizabeth Wieland

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: