[Chrysler300] John Hertog visit

           Hello group,
                  I visited John on Monday at his new facility. He has
shaved his beard and looks like the old John. Many members have emailed
me requesting mailing address and possibility of visiting him. I have
asked Jim Shelly, a family friend and ex-employer about the family's
feeling on visits. Visits would be welcome
as mental stimulation would seem to be the best medicine. The facility
is Brunswick Behavioral Health and Wellness center.  Phone #
631-789-7421 .The facility is located on Louden Street in Amityville
L.I. No food is allowed. Hours are 1:30 to 4:30  and 6:30 to 8:30. John
was transferred there for a more thorough evaluation and medication
review. After this review he will be relocated once again to, at this
time, points unknown. Cards and letters should still be sent to the
Tyndall address in Sag Harbor. Please be aware that John is not his old
talkative self , but will answer most questions with a simple yes or no.
The family wishes to thank all the members that have expressed their
concern .
          Vic Selvaggi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional