  From: Brandt Jimerson
  To: Dan Elliott ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:57 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers

  Hello to all in 300sville!!

  How about the pot metal whole length center console for a G!? I hear it used to be around $500 about 5 years ago. 'Melissa' needs one. Also, she needs the carpet section on right (driver side) of console that 'wraps' around behind the tach and snaps to other side. Any answers on availability, time, and price? Thanks in advance!

  Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.

  Dan Elliott <us@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks, guys for the prices, I don't have fax, but I suppose that is the
  best way to order from Gary?

  Dan