  From: dennis57300@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:19 PM
  Subject: Spam:******, [Chrysler300] valve train oiling on my 392

  ever since i first fired my hemi ive had trouble with getting oil to the
  rockers. sent it back to the motor shop to re-clean the rockers. found crap in
  the oil passages not blown out after the hot tank. the dino went without a
  hitch but after pulling the valve covers found valves sparcely oiled. going to
  have it torn down tomorow first to see if the holes in the cam bearing is lined
  up in the block and possibly sending the cam out to be turned so the heads
  will get oil on the whole rotation of the cam. has anyone had this problem and
  what was the remedy?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: