Re: [Chrysler300] Power window switch for 300G

Re: [Chrysler300] Power window switch for 300G

philip, as i stated earlier, the one in my 57 looks like the one in my
62 sport / which means it is not the right one. and is probably what
you are looking for.

so, soon as i repair mine original one (i found in my spare parts box)
you can have the one that i will be replacing.

billlllll in kennewick washington

On Apr 5, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Ray Jones wrote:

> Billlllll and Philip;
>  These switches are fairly easy to repair. Gently pry back the tabs on
>  the back and slowly take it apart. Watch for springs and suchlike.
>  Usually, it's just the contacts have corrosion on them and a little
>  emory cloth will fix them up like new. Lube with Die-electric grease
>  and carefully put it back together. I've done many of these type of
>  switches for various makes, models and years and they are mostly the
>  same.
>  This pretty much applies to the single window switches and seat
>  switches also.
>  Good Luck and let us know,
>  Ray in Mena, AR
>
>  On Apr 4, 2008, at 11:21 PM, PSeldon wrote:
>  Does anyone have the four switch power window switch for the 300G for
>  sale or know where to get one? Urgently need one as mine has died.
>
>  Philip Seldon
>  300G (red)
>
>  billllllll in kennewick, washington wrote:
>  need power window switch (the 4 switch jobbie) for my 300 C / the one
>  on my car looks like the one on my 62 sport and doesn't work.
>
>  a photo of one would be appreciated then i would know what i was
>  looking for.
>
>  thanks for any help.
>
>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)