RE: [Chrysler300] Gold Paint

I really like that idea, especially if someone would bring a case to each of
our meets.  Can anyone tell me if spray paint can be Fed-Exxed or UPS'd?
California formula must be made from milk of virgin sturgeon lest the
birdies fall from the sky.  I spent the last 48 hours near Burbank.  Any
surviving birdie down there has got to be made from the right stuff, but
should be able to swim through the air rather than fly.

Will be interesting to see if the judges approve a single formula and gloss
for all???  I mean, if subcontractors and suppliers used different formulas
during model years we might be able to settle on one formula and process and
stick to it for a while.  With regards comparing to a 50-year old original
that has spent its life sitting on top of a hot hemi, bathed in head,
battery acid fumes, crankcase fumes, filter oil splash and solvent cleaning
by grease monkeys, slight to significant changes in color and gloss could be
expected.

Have had a few opinions rendered on gloss question and am awaiting yours.

C-300'ly
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler C-300 (Love that batwing whatever color of gold it is.  Chrome
or gold plated, white, red & etc. are OK for hot rods and dragsters, but not
our 300's)