[Chrysler300] Correct Gold Air Cleaner color

[Chrysler300] Correct Gold Air Cleaner color

Hi All,

I have the correct "DuPont" brand paint formula for the Air Cleaners and Valve covers. It was developed with assistance of Mike Meyers, who as we know is meticulous when it comes to originality on his H. It was developed to exactly match an NOS air cleaner he or someone had. (Correct me if I'm wrong Mike!)

I have scanned the formula for both a single stage and a base coat/clear coat and will attach a jpg file to this email, but it will probably be rejected via the listserver, so if anyone wants a jpg copy sent, let me know.

I will say that this paint is not inexpensive as 6 years ago I paid $55 for a pint of the single stage Chromaone and for the basecoat/clearcoat method a quart of Chromabase plus the quart of Chromaclear plus activator and reducer etc. was about $200. The single stage does a really nice job with a little less gloss and work.

Hope this help some,
John Cote
CT.

<*> Your email settings: