From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 4:40 PM
To: Ray Jones
Cc: list server
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] news-flite E-mail???

What Ray mentions below would be a good candidate for inclusion on the
club's website. If anyone wants to read this info, it could be available
online and downloadable as a PDF. I realize that a percentage of our club's
members are not online. But chances are that they've already received this
info. Also, any new members joining that are not online could access the
website via a work computer (if allowed), public library or
friend/relative's computer.

Ron

> ...the constantly reprinted
> year by year reviews of our letter cars... makes up the core of the
newsletter.
> This series moves to the next
> Letter each issue and repeats every 3 years which, in my case means
> I've gotten them all 10 times.

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links