From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tomas Turovaara
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:46 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 G convertible

Name Tomas Turovaara

Address Kengisgatan 33
S-981 33 Kiruna
SWEDEN

Phone 46-980-14149 fax 46-980-66404 cell 46-70 5544890
E-mail 14149@telia. <mailto:14149%40telia.com> com

Hi 300 Club members

I am working with the AC pipes and want to know if there was any insulation
material wrapped round the pipes or should they be bare.
I will be grateful if someone can help me with this.

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: