[Chrysler300] 300 sheet metal

Hi again folks,

      A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone knew where I could get
sheet metal parts for my 63 300. I got a couple of responces
(which I would like to say Thank You for) but both had the same 2
locations, neither one was very sucessfull and one was down right wacko
for prices. Any way if anyone is interested I found a place in Detroit
called classic2current fabrications he makes lots of 300 panels and if
he dosen't have it send it to him and he'll make it. His prices are
very reasonable, $160 for a trunk pan. Just thought I would pass that
along if anyone else was looking for replacement sheet metal parts.

Shawn.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional