[Chrysler300] IROC Race Cars for Sale

Hi Group:

    This is the reason I was trying to contact Bill Allen.  Some time ago, he
expressed an interest in       purchasing an IROC car, and since the series
has been canceled, they are now for sale.  Unfortunately, Bill's mailbox is
full, so I assume he is on the road somewhere, and I am hoping he will check his
e-mails eventually.

    In asny event, if any of you should be interested, the cars are to be
auctioned off on March 6th and 7th in Monmouth County NJ.  I am including a link
to the local newspaper for anyone interested.
_http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=newsfront_
(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=newsfront)

    Required 300 content:  My 300-K convert is out of the paint booth and
well on its way to being assembled.  Unfortunately, my 300-F remains in pieces,
nowhere near being assembled.

Thanks for your forebearance.

Pete Fitch

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)