Re: [Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Chrysler 300 meet

Re: [Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Chrysler 300 meet

Hi David!

I expect to see you in Wisconsin.  Isn't Iowa a suburb of Wisconsin
or vice versa?
Isn't everybody goin' to Wisconsin.  By the way, do you need the new
super duper
rain-x wipers for brushin' away the cheese, or will regular wipers do?

See you in the River!  (I'll be the tall handsome one STANDING BESIDE
the river!)

Doug Mayer
300L
Northport, ME