[Chrysler300] Remote mirror cables

Hi

In may 2004, Ben Meisner had already asked about this . If replies were given, they weren't shared on the list server.

Where do the cables of the remote control mirror go through from the fender to the dashboard ?

I had no remote controle mirror originaly on my F but I have got one to install.

At our local car club,?a friend of mine who owns for a couple months a '60 Chrysler N-Y bought a correct '60 mirror (the old one had been removed but not by him), he has the original hole in the fender, the command on the dashboard. When it was done at the factory, are we supposed to find a hole drilled into the body, under the left corner of the windshield ? We can't find it !

Since I have seen Gary Goers reproducing the small firewall grommet with the holes for the three cables, I then assume the cables went through the firewall where all the cables go through (speedo, hood release, push button...) but my Friend has shorter cables than mine and they won't go through the firewall ! Why do we have different lenghts in cables ??

It makes a lot of questions but any help would be appreciated. And please, share them on the list server !

Gilles (FRANCE)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional