[Chrysler300] Pictures of Black G Convertibles

[Chrysler300] Pictures of Black G Convertibles

Good Morning,

I am contemplating kicking off the restoration of my G convertible today with my 5 year son. Nothing major, just taking a few pieces off and hanging out. Maybe try to re-organize as currently it's just another place to stack things in the garage.

For motivation purposes, I would like to put a request out for any nice shots of Black G Convertibles, preferably with a black top and hubcaps (no wire wheels).

If we do in fact begin today, I will try to do this on a 4 year plan. I think the G hardtop took almost 4 years and it was much nicer than the convertible to start with, so, we'll see.

Please send any pictures directly to my email, thanks.

Happy Ground Hog Day!

Richard Osborne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: