Re: [Chrysler300] 300L clock

Hi Doug;
Here's how it works:
There is a solenoid motor which "winds" the clock. It clicks, which is
the solenoid pulling the arm up, and then the spring makes it
"tick-tock" down to the bottom to be rewound.
With it open, you should be able to follow this.
Two  things mainly keep it from working;
The contacts at the bottom which apply the volts are corroded,
and/or the slide is sticky and needs light lube on it.
Installed, what you'll hear is the click when it reloads and probably
not the winding down. This takes about 2 minutes to cycle.
Ray

"It's the fellowship that makes it a special event."
Nifty neat stuff gonna be ahappening at the Spring Meet...Y'all gotta
come and play with us!  Ray