[Chrysler300] What RJ does when not taking pictures of Chrysler 300s- So

[Chrysler300] What RJ does when not taking pictures of Chrysler 300s- Son Sean's Bahamas wedding to an Ypsilanti/Jonesville lady

Hello 300'ly to all!
    We are compelled to share the joy of our family with our 300 extended family of the wedding of our son Sean (RJ's younger brother) to Molly Adcock of Ypsilanti and Jonesville, Michigan.  Pretty significant addresses to our club for sure. The wedding was December 29th, at Hunters, Grand Bahama Island.  RJ and his wife Nicole of Kern-Photo were Best Man and Wedding Photographer respectfully. Click on http://kern-photo.com/WeddingClients/2007/mollysean/ and start the slide show.  Enjoy the pictures and the music! Someday these brothers and their wives will be the owners and drivers of Mopsy.  Must keep it all in the family.  MARNIE & ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: