Re: [Chrysler300] Marylin Monroe in 300H

Re: [Chrysler300] Marylin Monroe in 300H

Bob, Andy, and All:
I also got nowhere in contacting the George Barris people/site.  The  picture
of MM seated with the door open actually shows the VIN in a less cropped
version (On the MM site and somewhere else I can't seem to locate now).  I  had
hoped that someone could pop with the number on that VIN in an enlargement  so
we could find out if the car still exists.  Seems like it still would be
possible given the right combo.  Anyone know or have a good contact who  would
know the photographer Barris?
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 1/30/2008 3:00:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,