[Chrysler300] Re: Chrysler 300 CD

Mark and all:  I apologize that you didn't receive your Christmas present.  I have reviewed our records and can't find where we received an order from anyone with the name of Lindahl but I will be more than happy to send out a copy to you if you can email me directly with your address.  Please indicate if you paid originally by PayPal or by check.  My email is dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx .

As far as the project was concerned, it was a lot of fun and we have sold a little over 300 DVD's.  We have received many favorible comments and would like to sell many more.  We get orders off the website periodically but I will check to make sure everything is working properly.  Anyone wanting a DVD can always email me directly and I will be happy to send one out.

Again, thanks to all of you who have purchased one or more of these DVD's and made this project possible!

David Coston, P.E.
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479
email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx