-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bradley R. Teets. CPA/PFS, CFP
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:53 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300H convertible on TV Show

If this is a duplicate, please forgive my error. I just did not see the
message in the thread I got today.

I saw a thread about 300's in TV and movies. This thought might have been
shared before so forgive me if it is a duplicate.

I watched a show last week on E Entertainment cable channel about Hugh
Hefner and the Playboy history. When they showed pictures of the mansion
used for its publicity, there were several scenes in which the red (white
top) 1962 H convertible was sitting outside the mansion. The grille and
body shape are unmistakable. In 2001, (before buying our 1961 G hardtop
named "RG") we saw / drove / considered buying a convertible in Orlando
(part of a private collection) supposedly having belonged to Hefner. I
don't know if the one I considered was really the same car but I thought it
interesting that 300 was sitting in front of the Playboy mansion (left of
center in front of the home) when those scenes were set. I suppose this
show is replayed a number of times so you might want to check out the
documentary if you see it again.

Good luck seeing this show in the future.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFPR

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: