From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Maiani
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:30 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Removing a Clock

Hello fellow 300'ers.....
I trying to do something I thought would be very simple, but seems not to
be. I'm trying to remove the clock from my 300-H. Looking at the service
manual, it has two procedures; 1 for the Imperial, and 1 for the Chrysler.
The service procedure for the Chrysler says to first remove the glove box
door, then the glove box assembly and I should find the 2 screws to remove
once the assembly is out. Well....once I removed the glove box door and the
screws to the box assembly, that sucker doesn't want to come out. And since
the fuse block is attached to it, I don't see how it does! And looking
underneath (towards the clock) there are so many air conditioning vents, and
dashboard supports, I can't see how it comes out. Help!
The Imperial service procedure says it comes out from the front. That is
starting to make more sense. But before I try something different, I thought
I'd ask you more experienced guys. Someone out there must have removed their
clock! The H should be the same procedure as the F & G (I'm assuming). What
am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Jim Maiani
62 300-H (all original)