Re: [Chrysler300] 300F

Hi Larry,  If you haven't already located a set of 300G wheel covers, I have one set left and also al least two sets of beautiful  1962-63 H-J covers, some new.  As you may know ' the only difference is the baCKGROUND COLOR behind the "spinners", which, of course can e painted any color you choose.  My prices have not increased since the Tahoe meet 2 years ago  where all the sets I had with me were sold.  Price is $300.00 each or $1200.00 per set plus shipping.  These are as nice as you will ever find for the stainless caps.  Sincerely,  Don Rook in Mena, Arkansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Nirenberg
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:44 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F

  I have upgraded my front brakes to disks which require 15" wheels. Tried
  the Wheel Vintiques Chrysler wires and the center hubs wouldn't clear the
  calipers. New path are 15" steel and trying to find 15" 300 hubcaps with
  the absolute sweet spot a set of mint '61 300Gs. Any suggestions, help,
  direction or a set for sale would be most appreciated

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: