[Chrysler300] Eagle River, Wisconsin

Now this isn't directly related to our 300's, but it is directly related to our Spring 2008 meet here in Eagle River.  The big activity getting underway here this week is the World Snowmobile Championships.  When the snowmobiler comes up on the sreen click on that to get more info on the snowmobile derby.  I'm told some of these 'sled's' will do 150 mph right off the showroom floor.  A visit to the track is one of our activites during our meet.

There is also other good information about Eagle River on the website.  The Chamber also has included our meet in their listing of events.

http://www.eagleriver.org/

Barb and I are looking forward to being your hosts for the meet.

300'ly
Carlton

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: