[Chrysler300] Interior Pictures of Interior Skins for C

[Chrysler300] Interior Pictures of Interior Skins for C

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Query the club website under STORIES section for Rob Kern's 300C Hardtop and you will see pictured the seat covers.  They are no different now than when photos were taken in 2003.  If you are seriously interested I will be glad to take any digital photos of the seats to your satisfaction and e-mail them to you if not all concerns as to condition of the seat covers are addressed by these website pictures.  Additional pictures of the rear seat can be obtained by querying the Legendary Interiors website for 1957 Chrysler 300C seat covers.  The advertised photo in the website catalogue for Legendary is Mopsy's rear seat!  I find this to be amusing since Legendary represented Goers rear seat covers as their own! (perhaps it is since Gary Goers is a representative for seat covers from Legendary also). ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: