Re: [Chrysler300] a/c freon

There is a world of difference between R 12 and R 134
compressors as they are making different pressures to
correctly compress the freon.  I read in the Cadillac
National Club Magazine (4 yrs ago) an article on how
to convert the old GM compressors to R 134, it is very
involved & interesting to read.   bob schwarze
--- Don Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>  The companies that sell the Sanden compressors list
> a different one for R-134 & R-12. I don't know if
> the difference is more than just the fittings and
> oil. You might want to call the place you got it
> from and ask.
> 300ly,
> Don Verity

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs