Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Models

Hi Dave (& everyone in 300sville!!)

  Yes Dave, I believe around 1984 M.A.E. out of Canada made 1:43 scale Gs that sometimes pop up on Ebay under '61 Chrysler! They are made of a very heavy metal. There are several 'versions'. I have a cinnamon G convertible with the top up by M.A.E. and I've also seen some black and white ones in convertible form (with boot) and top up. I don't recall Mardi Gras Red though I'm sure they have that as well. I've even seen some hardtops. On Ebay they usually go for around $80 to $100. Also, a company called Kim or Kims (I think, forget which), makes a nice F in 1:43 scale! The one I recall seeing was a hardtop and I forget what that went for. Hope this helps and Happy New Year Dave!!

  Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.

Dave Geise <daverg1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi to All,
Does anyone make a 1:43 scale model of an "F" or "G"?

Thanks,
Dave Geise

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: