[Chrysler300] John Hertog update

Hi Folks,
This is not normally a subject for the listserver, but so many have inquired
about John's health, that we feel this is the best way to keep you all
informed.  John is home and is slowly improving.

We're not sure anyone will ever know what happened to him, but it appears
two operations this past summer led to infections which entered his brain.
It is a very serious condition.

The brain is a wonderful organ and with anti-viral and antibiotics, it is
healing.  John has been getting a ton of cards which he enjoys.  And he
loves the photos you send too.  So keep it up.  On behalf of the club, we
sent him a basket of gourmet sweets and cheese, his favorites and a way to
fatten him up.

We have sent along a list of all of your emails of concern and caring.  But
please don't email John directly as yet.  We will have to wait for him to
let us know emails are okay again.

This is truly a "Come for the cars, stay for the people" type club.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: