Re: [Chrysler300] A couple of 300 G questions

Re: [Chrysler300] A couple of 300 G questions

Thanks to all who replied.  The coupe has been sold
(for $17K) and is off to Australia.  That's the lowest
price I've heard of for a complete, relatively
rust-free G with air!  Well, they say that the hunt is
half the fun...

--- Kenneth Wilson <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
    RANDY;  If the car is still available. I can look
at it for you.  Ilive about 12 miles away.

Ken Wilson
300H

Randy Moon wrote:
Hello to all!  After a couple of months away from
theforum and my search, I decided it was time to
getstarted again.  Came across this ad while
searching:http://www.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/91000/91065.htmlNow,
I've come across this ad over the past year orso.  Did
anyone in the club buy it?  Does anyone knowof its
current status (i.e. restoration, etc)? Thought it
would be nice to hear a progress report!Still looking
for a 300 F or G coupe with air.  Hereis an
interesting
find:http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/chrysler/300g/526860.htmlHas
anyone spoken to the dealer to obtain
additionaldetails (verification, condition, rust,
price)?  Wouldlike to know if this is worth
pursuing.Thanks for any input!Randy MoonLong Beach,
CAPS - it was nice to see my name (as an
officialmember) in the latest Club News!To send a
message to this group, send an email
to:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list server
instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htmFor
archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: