Re: [Chrysler300] Hurst Spoiler Support

Seems like I heard along time ago the later production models had the extra supports. Also I have seen a car with them.

                                                                                                             Val J

mwl1967@xxxxxxx wrote:
          Hey all,
have heard rumors but have never actually seen a factory
support for the spoiler on the trunklid of the Hurst. Have had a problem with
cracks forming on the right and left sides of the lid and now that the car is
freshly painted I'm going to try to avoid closing the lid by the spoiler but
I'm sure sooner or later it's going to happen.

Was there ever a kind of a support available to keep the
spoiler from sagging? Anyone making repros or should I try to fabricate
something?

Thanks,
Mike Laiserin

Yahoo! Groups Links