[Chrysler300] Custom Diecast Replicas gave me Mopsy in 1/18 scale!

[Chrysler300] Custom Diecast Replicas gave me Mopsy in 1/18 scale!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    I just received my customized ERTL 1/18 scale 300C that is now Mopsy!!  Yes, in Regimental Red with the correct baloney cut exhaust tips, orange brake cooling vents, red ring wheel covers and with even the stone guards by the front of the rear wheel openings.  The license plate on the rear is the exact replica of Mopsy's Oklahoma vanity plate.  I am absolutely thrilled by the job Custom Diecast Replicas did.  Proprietor John Fox has a great penchant for detail.  He can create your 'Brute in 1/18th scale from an existing diecast model if it is just close to your year.  For example, he created a D convertible from the C hardtop in 1/18th. So if you are interested contact John Fox at 630-424-1700. The firm is Custom Diecast Replica, P.O. Box 10181, Casa Grande, Arizona 85230-0181.  He will be very explicit what he requires for documentation and with pricing. I can imagine Gil Cunningham's F convertible in blue with the special blue interior......just send the F convertible in 1/18 to John Fox....it will be done in time for Christmas Carol!!  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: