From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:59 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Intl
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300-D Taillights

Does anyone reproduce the taillight lenses for a 1958 Chrysler 300-D? I have
a pair good enough for a driver now, but would like to upgrade.

I looked at George Laurie's website and found no mention of them. Though his
prices are higher than the NOS lenses that seldom come to light, it appeals
to me to have a new lens cast in modern resin, rather than an old original
lens, and pay the extra money.

Also, it appears the backup light lenses are the same in 1957 and 1958 - am
I correct? Maybe it would only be the date code on the lens that would
differentiate the two.

I'll also need to eventually rechrome the taillight housings - does anyone
have satisfactory experience with a plater, specifically on the 1958 units?

Thanks,
John Spiers

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: