[Chrysler300] 1961, 62 Convert Info Needed

[Chrysler300] 1961, 62 Convert Info Needed

Anyone out there, with a F,G,H convert, provide me;

1.  Details on how the rear (carpeted) plywood seat back board is
attached to the cross frame structure?  I find no screw holes in the
metal cross structure that the board is set against- so I wonder if the
backside of the board is suppose to have attached hooks, that engage the
many slots in the upper cross structure piece, and just hangs in place?

2. How dose the front edge of the top boot cover attach to the top edge
of the (above) plywood back board?  Does it use metal snaps, on the top
edge,  or a horizontal alum strip similar to the 62-300 sport (and
earlier non 300 converts?) converts?  If the sport 300 type alum
(channel shape) strip is what's  used - dose some one have one to sell
or an idea of a substitute?

Appreciate any words of help - thanks!

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.
1962 300 H