  From: Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 8:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Kudos to Meet Hosts Joanne & Ray Jones

  It certainly was a great time! Ray and Jo Ann did a wonderful job selecting the hotel and arranging all the details. We had people come to the meet from Maine to California and from Wisconsin to Florida. There were also several first time members and cars.

  Ray is also the club's meet coordinator and has more coming, hopefully to a town near you. Next year's meets take us to Wisconsin the spring and Maine in the Fall. In 2009 we'll be in Pennsylvania and Missouri. Look for details in the Club News, on the listserver and on the website.

  Jim Krausmann

  From: "rob kern" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Hello 300'ly to all!
  Kudos to Joanne & Ray Jones for hosting a superb meet in Springfield this week. I just arrived home safely and so did RJ to Denver. The activities and attractions were spectacular. The hotel was very comfortable and user friendly. The parking lot was very amenable to club antics. The cars were great BUT the PEOPLE were the best!! Thanks again to Joanne & Ray for providing another great venue for our family reunion! Counting the days until the Eagle River Meet! ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: