From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Holmgren
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:58 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Broadcast
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300J die cast??

Seems the rumor is that there is a 300J toy car in the stores now, HAVE
not seen it but this is what was said:

"They had a white 63 300J with a red interior and Cragar SS' on it,
except for the round tail lights, and the long horn cross ram under the
hood, it was a virtual clone of my 64 300."

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

For list server instructions, go to