From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of George Riehl
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:11 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Shock Absorbers for 56 Imperial

Tom; It has been a while ago, but I have installed a number of shocks for
the '55 & '56 from Carquest, fronts, XD 47318, gas heavy duty. The botton of
the shock has to be "narrowed" to fit into the bracket on the lower arm,
about 1/16" on each side.  Rear shocks, XD 47040, no alterations needed.
They work very well.
   George Riehl