The Derham Car was restored by Gary Groff of Portland, Oregon about 30 years
ago. He seldom drove it. He acquired it when he lived in Pennsylvania at
least 35 years ago. He sold it at Barrett-Jackson in January 2006 - Car Sale
#1068. I have no idea what it is worth, but Gary Groff told me he sold it
too cheap at Barrett-Jackson. I thought what he got was about right
considering the condition. Gary Groff dropped his membership in the Chrysler
300 Club many years ago( he was listed in 1989 Directory) and did not
consult with any members of both Clubs before he sold it. There were only
two Derham 300 built by Derham. Merle Wolfer restored the 1957 300C Derham
and then sold it to Garry Mahoney of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada.

John Chesnutt, Portland, Oregon