Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 value??

Rich,
  I have a 55 NY 4-door complete and driveable last time I tried.
   It is solid, but has a broken windshield and some side glass, and since it is a 4-door, probably would be better used up keeping more desireable cars going.
  Let me know if you are interested and I'll fire it up and drive it around to see if it still runs as good as last time.
  Okie Bob

Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Any theories on value of a bona fide 1955 Chrysler C-300, rusty, no engine,
most glass good, interior "there"-but ratty, has title? A club member has
it and is sorta thinking $5K-I'm south of that.

And, if I get it, where/who might do a complete body-off-frame resto. On the
left coast. And, of course, I'd need an engine, '55NY block OK for starter,
but would eventually want the 3NEblock, carbs, manifold & batwing.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links