From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MRS954@xxxxxxx
Cc: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Electrical Help

Without having the wiring diagram, It appears that the neutral Safety switch or the wire to it has shorted to ground. The wire being hot is due to the high current flow which the amp gauge verifies.
Try unplugging the wire at the switch, and see if it still pegs the amp gauge. If it does not, it still won't start until you fix the problem, but you can trick it by bypassing the nuetral switch.
Just be aware that if you bypass, the car will start in gear, so be careful.
Ray