[Chrysler300] Auto Transport and driving to Meets

[Chrysler300] Auto Transport and driving to Meets

I came up with a good idea for auto transport and my E is now safe at our AZ
home in its very, very dry garage.
No more TX rains on this car! Transport companies want too much $ and rental
trailers are not quite large enough for our cars. Either way. its money out
the door. Personally, I wanted to drive the car, but Chris did not want to
follow with our truck. She figured she'd consistently lose me on the road
trying to keep up with the 300E.

So via Craigslist, I found a very nice 20' car hauler, 2 years nicely used,
located about 90 miles from our home in Texas.
I advertised the same trailer on Craigslist Phoenix on the morning of July
4th. Within two hours I had an email from the new buyer and soon after,
several other emails from other interested parties.

The next day I bought the car hauler and also received a $300 net PayPal
deposit from the buyer in AZ. The trailer also had good TX plates which
helped. Nice thing about going from TX to AZ is that trailers cost a bit
more in AZ vs. TX. I sold the trailer for $300 more than my purchase price
so my diesel fuel coming out was also paid for! It's also nice to purchase
and use a trailer, never having to title it in your name and pay the taxes.

We return to Prescott AZ at least twice a year, so I will have to drive the
E during our visits here. There are plenty of great roads to cruise. Then
one year soon, I'll drive this car east for a 300 Club Meet to receive one
of the club awards we are lacking. This would be the Long Distance Award,
the Hard Luck Award, or with my luck - both! Prescott AZ to Detroit MI is
+/- 2000 miles. So I should win, unless one of two regularly attending club
members from CA decide to drive for a change. Prescott AZ is also farther to
most meets, than Rapid City SD. Those of you who attend Club Meets do know
what I'm talking about.

JD -  300E

  _____