[Chrysler300] Hello again!

Hello again,

I missed you guys!  I was a member who let his membership lax a few
years ago after I sold my 300.  I've visited the 300 site from time
to time and wanted to renew but of course didn't, so I made sure I
visited the 300 tent at Carlisle this year to hand over my money in
person!

Some may remember me as the 'young guy' with the very original 62 300
4door.  Because I needed money for another project at the time (but
of course didn't end up using it for it) I sold my car to a man from
Detroit who said his father worked on the original 62's at the
plant.  I figured at least it was going to someone who would care for
it and give it the attention it deserved. I now am the proud owner of
a white/red 63 Newport Convertible, not exactly a 300 but still a
second cousin to them (or perhaps a third cousin! the New Yorker is
probably a closer relative!)

Just wanted to say hi and reintroduce myself!
Brian Hagen
NJ

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: