From: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Jean Debos <jdebos@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 3:14 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] White line/walls for a 1962

Hi Jean,

The original Goodyear blue streak tires had a 1 inch wide white wall. I
have not been able to find any new radial tires with a 1 inch white
wall. I have installed P235/75R15 Cooper radials with a 3/4 inch white
wall on my cars. Coker Tire (www.coker.com) does have a 760-15
B.F.Goodrich bias ply tire with a 1 inch white wall.

Hope this helps,  Doug Warrener

From: "Jean Debos" <jdebos@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Group,

I would like to put new tires (tyres) on my 300 H and Newport.I have 15"

wheels and was wondering what is the exact width of the while line for a

1962 Chrysler.

I will be putting radials and ordering them from the US since they've

disappeared in Switzerland.I want to avoid too thin a line, looks too

modern.or too wide, then not period correct.

Thanks for any input

Jean

from AOL at AOL.com.

Yahoo! Groups Links