Re: [Chrysler300] RCA AP-1 Hi-Way HiFi

Ron and All:
Thanks for the additional record player info.  I could not remember  anything
in my service manual on it, so just rechecked.  It is the blue and  yellow
1960 Chrysler and Imperial manual, and mine, at least has NOTHING on any  record
player!   Wonder why the difference??
300ly, Gil Cunningham, Talla, FL

In a message dated 6/29/2007 9:30:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,