From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Phil Courant - ACCF
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:41 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] I have a line on a highway hi fi

According to http://www.roadkill <http://www.roadkillontheweb.com/arp.html>
ontheweb.com/arp.html

/(..) *The option died at the beginning of the 1957 model year.* It
does show up in some early model year literature and service bulletins.
But getting info about things like the proper brackets to mount them in
1957 model cars is a difficult task. *I have heard reports of them
showing up in cars up to 1959 but they were no longer a factory approved
option as of the first part of 1957*. The dealer could have easily
installed one in a later car as long as it had the top of line radio
with proper plug receptacle on the side.

/
/-- /

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.
<http://www.accf.com> com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp
<http://www.ch300imp.com> .com

******* BlueLinx Corporation Internet E-mail Confidentiality *******

This message and all attachments may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please forward to
 <A href="mailto:Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";> Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional